iPhone 6S LCD Replacement Singapore by PhoneBuzzMobile.
Choose PhoneBuzzMobile for iPhone 6S LCD replacement A grade. Because we do it better, because we do it safer, because we do it with a smile!
Our listed prices are nett and inclusive of screen repair fee.
Upon handing over your phone, our technician will run a few tests and inform you of the misbehaving parts. Once confirmed, our technician will then proceed with the repair.
iPhone 6S Repair Singapore. iPhone Screen Replacement, iPhone LCD Replacement, Battery Replacement, Motherboard Repair, iPhone repair Singapore, 6S Screen Replacement A Grade.
Order this if:
– You prefer having a longer iPhone 6S LCD repair which is cheaper compared to Apple service centers.
– The iPhone 6S LCD or digitizer has a noticeable crack. If you are unsure, we can carry out a free check-up for you, or refer to our iPhone screen replacement blog post.
– Touch responsiveness on your iPhone 6S screen is not functional.
– The screen display has black lines and unusual color displayed.
– iPhone 6S screen display shows noticeable black marks.
– Your iPhone 6S powers on and charges normally.
– Your iPhone 6S has never been sent to any iPhone LCD repair before.
Enquire further if:
– The iPhone 6S cannot power on.
– You have a question regarding the quality of our iPhone 6S LCD replacement B grade.
– iPhone 6S doesn’t charge when plugged in with a power supply. There may be no display because your charging port is faulty instead of the screen. Do refer to our iPhone Charging Port product pages for more information.
– The iPhone 6S screen touch is accurate and responsive.
– There is no black marks or lines appearing on the iPhone 6S screen display. Refer to our iPhone screen Replacement product pages for more information.
– If you prefer short-term and cheaper iPhone 6S LCD repair option, take our iPhone LCD replacement B Grade instead. For B Grade LCD replacement, click here.
– There are signs of water damage on your iPhone 6S.
-Wrong iPhone repair? Read up and find all of our iPhone prices and descriptions here