iPhone 8 Plus LCD Replacement Singapore by PhoneBuzzMobile.
Choose PhoneBuzzMobile for iPhone 8 Plus LCD replacement A grade. Because we do it better, because we do it safer, because we do it with a smile!
Our listed prices are nett and inclusive of screen repair fee.
Upon handing over your phone, our technician will run a few tests and inform you of the misbehaving parts. Once confirmed, our technician will then proceed with the repair.
iPhone 8 Plus Repair Singapore. iPhone Screen Replacement, iPhone LCD Replacement, Battery Replacement, Motherboard Repair, iPhone repair Singapore, 8 Plus Screen Replacement A Grade.
Order this if:
– You prefer having a longer iPhone 8 Plus LCD repair which is cheaper compared to Apple service centers.
– The iPhone 8 Plus LCD or digitizer has a noticeable crack. If you are unsure, we can carry out a free check-up for you, or refer to our iPhone screen replacement blog post.
– Touch responsiveness on your iPhone 8 Plus screen is not functional.
– The screen display has black lines and unusual color displayed.
– iPhone 8 Plus screen display shows noticeable black marks.
– Your iPhone 8 Plus powers on and charges normally.
– Your iPhone has never been sent to any iPhone LCD repair before.
Enquire further if:
– The iPhone 8 Plus cannot power on.
– You have a question regarding the quality of our iPhone 8 Plus LCD replacement B grade.
– iPhone 8 Plus doesn’t charge when plugged in with a power supply. There may be no display because your charging port is faulty instead of the screen. Do refer to our iPhone Charging Port product pages for more information.
– The iPhone 8 Plus screen touch is accurate and responsive.
– There is no black marks or lines appearing on the iPhone 8 Plus screen display. Refer to our iPhone screen Replacement product pages for more information.
– If you prefer short-term and cheaper LCD repair options, take our iPhone LCD replacement B Grade instead. For B Grade LCD replacement, click here.
-Wrong iPhone repair? Read up and find all of our iPhone prices and descriptions here
– There are signs of water damage on your iPhone 8 Plus.