- Grade A iPhone XS MAX battery replacement, as good as original
- Can this repair be done on the spot? – Yes
- Waiting time: 60-90 mins
- Warranty period: 30 days
- Use the WhatsApp button OR online checkout form to book an appointment before coming.
- Visiting Mister Mobile with an appointment will help reduce the waiting time while you are here.
- To book an appointment online, simply add to cart and checkout for $3 off. The promo code can be found at the checkout page
- If you are unsure of what kind of repair you need, simply checkout any similar product. Our admin will follow up with you to confirm the details.
- No payment is required for online check-out!
iPhone XS MAX Battery Replacement Singapore by Mister Mobile.
Choose Mister Mobile for iPhone XS MAX Battery Replacement. Because we do it better, because we do it safer, because we do it with a smile!
Our listed prices are nett and inclusive of labour fee.
Our batteries are A Grade, as good as the original.
Upon handing over your phone, our technician will run a few tests and inform you of the misbehaving parts. Once confirmed, our technician will then proceed with the repair.
iPhone XS MAX Repair Singapore. iPhone Battery Replacement, Screen Replacement, Motherboard Repair, iPhone repair Singapore.
Buy this if:
– The backside of your iPhone XS MAX feels bloated.
– Your iPhone LCD is popping out due to the bloated battery.
– Your iPhone XS MAX battery life is significantly shorter compared to when you first bought it. It is normal for the battery to deteriorate over time.
– The number of charges on your iPhone XS MAX has exceeded 365 times (translates to charging once a day for one year). If you are unsure, refer to our iPhone battery replacement blogpost for more information
– iPhone XS MAX heats up when in use and occasionally heats up when idle.
Enquire further if:
– The iPhone XS MAX cannot power on.
– iPhone doesn’t charge when plugged in with a power supply. There may be no display because your charging port is faulty instead of the battery. Do refer to our iPhone Charging Port product pages for more information.
-You are not sure if your iPhone XS MAX was working prior to its last charge.
-There are signs of water damage on your iPhone XS MAX.
-Your iPhone XS MAX displays the charging icon but its battery percentage does not increase.
-The battery has been repaired before and you want to get a new battery replacement
-Your iPhone XS MAX is still under warranty by Apple. You can check your warranty coverage here.
-Wrong iPhone repair? Read up and find all of our iPhone prices and descriptions here