Samsung S10 Plus Screen Replacement Singapore by PhoneBuzzMobile.
Choose PhoneBuzzMobile for Crack Samsung S10 Plus screen or front glass replacement. Because we do it better, because we do it safer, because we do it with a smile!
This product is for Samsung Front Glass Replacement. Samsung S10 Plus Screen replacement is required if your phone cracked ONLY on the front glass. If your Samsung’s LCD is discolored, has lines appearing on display and/or has reddish or blackish dots appearing, you will need to get the LCD replacement instead. Check the image below for example:
Samsung S10 Plus screen replacement comes with 2 different grades: Grade A and Grade B. The current product you are viewing is Grade A. Grade A Samsung S10 Plus screen replacements are as good as the original in terms of display and touch whereas Grade Bs are of lower quality but at a cheaper price range. Grade B also has a more faded display and it is known to crack more easily.
Upon handing over your phone, we will perform a full test on your phone to determine if you require S10 Plus screen replacement or S10 Plus LCD replacement. Once confirmed, our technician will then proceed with the repair.
Samsung S10 Plus Repair Singapore. Samsung Screen Replacement, Battery Replacement, Motherboard Repair, Samsung repair Singapore, S10 Plus Screen Replacement.
Order this if:
– You prefer having a long-term Samsung S10 Plus glass repair which is cheaper compared to Samsung service centers.
– The Samsung S10 Plus glass or digitizer has a noticeable crack. If you are unsure, we can carry out a free check-up for you, or refer to our Screen replacement blog post.
– Touch responsiveness on your Samsung S10 Plus is fully functional.
– Samsung S10 Plus screen display or LCD does not have any lines or black marks.
– Your Samsung S10 Plus powers on and charges normally.
– Your Samsung S10 Plus has never been sent for any Samsung screen repair before.
Enquire further if:repair
– The phone cannot power on.
– You have a question regarding the quality of our Samsung S10 Plus replacement.
– The phone doesn’t charge when plugged in with a power supply. There may be no display because your charging port is faulty instead of the screen. Do refer to our Samsung Charging Port product pages for more information.
– The Samsung S10 Plus screen touch is not accurate or unresponsive.
– Black marks or lines appearing on the display. Refer to our Samsung LCD Replacement product pages for more information.
– There are signs of water damage on your Samsung S10 Plus.
– You are looking for other types of Samsung repair. If so, you can Visit our product pages for Samsung repair.